Progressive Sports and Spinal Physiotherapy have qualified Occupational Physiotherapists who are expertly equipped to deal with all work related injuries. We provide a variety of treatment options from manual therapy to exercise based rehab. Here at Progressive Sports and Spinal Physiotherapy we pride ourselves on providing thorough assessment and treatment of all cases and will utilise a multidisciplinary approach to get the best results. What is a point of difference between us and others in our industry is that we will conduct workplace assessments onsite at your workplace to ensure your return to work transition is safe and appropriate and we will keep you doctor and other medical providers updated regularly along your rehabilitation journey.
Our worker’s rehabilitation process:
- Thorough initial assessment with regular re-assessments of capacity so you are fully involved and aware of how you are progressing
- Manual “hand’s on” treatment by experienced therapists who will utilise a multidisciplinary approach when required.
- Exercise based rehabilitation to get your strength back to pre-injury status.
- Hydrotherapy if required to improve your ability to move before moving on to a land based strengthening program
- Liaising regularly with your GP, specialist, workplace and insurance company.
- Providing onsite workplace assessment to ensure your return to work is safe and appropriate