Injuries in the work place are an everyday occurrence. This is due to various factors such as industry, occupation, nature of the work and the experience level of the person in that situation.
At Progressive, we pride ourselves on not only preventing injuries and illnesses in our clients, but helping you get back on your feet after an injury at work.
Here are some interesting points from Safe Work Australia’s report for 2017:
- Men were more likely to be involved in a serious accident than women.
- Construction, manufacturing and agriculture, forestry and fishing industries made the most serious worker’s compensation claims.
- The frequency of serious worker’s compensation claims decreased significantly.
- Workers aged between 50-54 years made the most compensation claims for injury and disease.
- Traumatic joint/ligament and muscle/tendon injuries made up almost half of all claims.
With this in mind, how can Progressive Sports and Spinal help with rehabilitation?
We work closely with your GP/doctors to help you rebuild. It sounds simple on paper, but the reality is rehabilitation is a complex and highly individualised process that is never the same for two of our clients. This means we take the time to understand you, and work with you and your family to get back to, or in some cases build your new normal. By using the latest technology and research, we develop treatments plans that only progress as you do. There’s no rushing through to check boxes here, we use every option we have available to us for your benefit and to help you progress both mentally and physically through this challenging chapter.
Rehabilitation after a work-related injury requires the most knowledgeable and experienced physiotherapists, state-of-the-art technology and most importantly a passion for working with you, and for you, to get you back on your feet when it counts the most. At Progressive Sports and Spinal Physiotherapy we take a holistic approach, and work alongside you every step of the way to make it as hassle-free as possible! Contact the practice for an assessment today on (02) 4721 7798, email firstname.lastname@example.org or book an initial consultation online here.